lördag 18 augusti 2012

Rocket Spanish Review - what to expect


Listen, I pride myself on giving straightforward reviews and I want to sustain my reputation with this Rocket Spanish Review. I’m telling you – don’t buy Rocket Spanish until you get to the end of this article…

WHAT IS ROCKET SPANISH?

Rocket Spanish is a Spanish course built by Rocket Languages, one of the worldwide leaders in language courses.

Rocket Spanish claims that you’ll be talking and writing Spanish naturally in 8 weeks or slightly less.

Currently, there has been a lot of buzz around Rocket Spanish so I decided that I should review it for my webpage here. I already know Spanish and can speak it fluently, so I was interested in what Rocket Spanish would deliver.

ROCKET SPANISH – WHAT TO EXPECT

Rocket Spanish has two different levels of curriculum to consider. There is the Premium Rocket Spanish Course and the Plus Rocket Spanish Course.  Both are available right on the Rocket Languages landing page.

The course content alone is standard Spanish, so you will be able to move and speak Spanish in Spain and Latin America.

The Rocket Spanish premium course has:
32 interactive audio sections
MegaSpanish computer software program
Members only discussion board
Bonus
The Rocket Spanish Plus Course has an additional:
28 audio tracks with subtitles
28 illustrated grammar and cultural instructions

ROCKET SPANISH REVIEW – THE AUDIO LESSONS

One of the reasons it’s so painless to learn spanish from the Rocket Spanish course is because each of the audio tracks are uniquely themed – much like the language courses you took in high school! Remember each chapter had a varying theme? So does Rocket Spanish.

By researching the contexts of these ‘themes’ you are learning the building blocks of language and you don’t have to simply ‘memorize’ nouns and verbs and things like that.

The speakers, Amy and Mauricio are really good and very easy to listen to.  They both have personality which differs from some of the other courses I’ve reviewed.

ROCKET SPANISH REVIEW – THE VERDICT

I truly liked Rocket Spanish.  It was painless to go through and kept the lessons short and cute.  I have no doubt that you would be able to learn Spanish very rapidly with this system.

Keep in mind though, Rocket Spanish is still pretty cheap.  If I were the product owner, I’d be raising the price soon because it’s SO MUCH CHEAPER than it’s competitors..  So jump on it quick!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar