lördag 18 augusti 2012

Some talk about the Nike Fuel Band...


After several weeks of waiting, I was once and for all able to get my hands on the interesting Nike+ Fuel Band. Nike had been teasing me with e-mails since January about this great new device so I was frantic to try it out.

Working with personal training people on and off all day long made this seem like the wonderful exercise tracker for me and my working lifestyle. I have at all times wondered just how much energy I am expending within the day.

The packaging made me feel like I was about to open a new Apple product. Could this product fully live up to its calculations?

After charging, downloading and resizing my Nike Fuel Band, I was ready to see what this device was all about. Contrary to what I had originally believed, the Nike Fuel Band is certainly not a heart rate monitor.

It does however record steps, calories, and “fuel” which is really what this device is all about. While I do not feel that the Nike website does a great job of explaining exactly what this device does, I do feel that it will be a great tool for those who are trying to manage their weight and/or track their daily activity levels.

The most important great thing about the Nike Fuel Band concept is that it helps you and supports you to reach your targets. You can set your daily goals and track them along the way.

Having the wrist circumference of a 10 year old youngster, I was really quite pleased to see that the size of the Nike Fuel Band is adjustable. Just like a watch, it has links to either expand or take out.

So how do you use it? You simply charge it via USB and wear it. It will track your movement all day long. There is also a great option to sync it with your iphone 3gs. Your iphone 3gs will begin downloading your activity level and track it though your phone’s bluetooth.

How do I like it? I think this is a smashing accessory but to be honest, I could probably live without it. Did it tell me anything I didn’t already know? Not really, although it is useful to see how many calories it predicts that I burn each single day.

Number one thing about the Nike Fuel Band: Adjust-ability, calorie tracking, and the flashing LED lights when you reach your goal and purpose.

Least favorite thing about the Nike Fuel Band: That it doesn’t work as a heart rate monitor. (but again, it never claimed to) What do you think of this nike fuel band review?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar